The recent adoption of ARIN-2014-7 makes 2014-17 even more crucial.

Thanks, Jeff
On Jun 25, 2014 4:54 PM, "Gary Buhrmaster" <[email protected]>
wrote:

> On Wed, Jun 25, 2014 at 8:37 PM, Jeffrey Lyon
> <[email protected]> wrote:
> > Owen,
> >
> > I would be extremely grateful if you would be kind enough to take
> > charge of introducing the removal of needs testing for /20 and longer
> > as a policy proposal.
>
> Perhaps I was unclear in my reply.  I apologize.
> My support was for Owen's suggestion of an
> immediate need policy clarification, not for any
> removal of needs testing.  I do not support removal
> of needs testing.  Do not use my reply to support
> your position.  Thank you.
>
_______________________________________________
PPML
You are receiving this message because you are subscribed to
the ARIN Public Policy Mailing List ([email protected]).
Unsubscribe or manage your mailing list subscription at:
http://lists.arin.net/mailman/listinfo/arin-ppml
Please contact [email protected] if you experience any issues.

Reply via email to