Jeff,

Can you please explain why you believe 2014-7 effects the discussion of
2014-17?  They appear unrelated to me.

Thanks,
Andrew

On 6/26/2014 8:39 AM, Jeffrey Lyon wrote:
>
> The recent adoption of ARIN-2014-7 makes 2014-17 even more crucial.
>
> Thanks, Jeff
>
> On Jun 25, 2014 4:54 PM, "Gary Buhrmaster" <[email protected]
> <mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:
>
>     On Wed, Jun 25, 2014 at 8:37 PM, Jeffrey Lyon
>     <[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>>
>     wrote:
>     > Owen,
>     >
>     > I would be extremely grateful if you would be kind enough to take
>     > charge of introducing the removal of needs testing for /20 and
>     longer
>     > as a policy proposal.
>
>     Perhaps I was unclear in my reply.  I apologize.
>     My support was for Owen's suggestion of an
>     immediate need policy clarification, not for any
>     removal of needs testing.  I do not support removal
>     of needs testing.  Do not use my reply to support
>     your position.  Thank you.
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> PPML
> You are receiving this message because you are subscribed to
> the ARIN Public Policy Mailing List ([email protected]).
> Unsubscribe or manage your mailing list subscription at:
> http://lists.arin.net/mailman/listinfo/arin-ppml
> Please contact [email protected] if you experience any issues.

_______________________________________________
PPML
You are receiving this message because you are subscribed to
the ARIN Public Policy Mailing List ([email protected]).
Unsubscribe or manage your mailing list subscription at:
http://lists.arin.net/mailman/listinfo/arin-ppml
Please contact [email protected] if you experience any issues.

Reply via email to