hello everyone,

thanks for the assistance, but i managed to load the new kernel with the old
dtb file for the inet1,

I made a diff between the new and old version , and there are a lot of changes,
even gpio pins for that are changed (which i find strange, since the original
device cannot be changed i guess, maybe gpio pin is changed in the dtsi files),
and is suspect that new hardware is supported on the inet1, that now breaks my
hacked together version using the inet1 dtb file.

but it turns out i need to spend time to add support for my board in uboot and
in the kernel as well (mostly dts work i guess).

So if you have any tips/guidance on how to go about adding a new board (first
in uboot i guess , then kernel), i would like to know.

Greetings,
Steven