Hi Nicolas,

thanks for reporting this unwanted feature.  I've fixed it so that the
default filename is *,total.txt and *,fracB.txt, respectively.  Until
the next release is available, you can Install a patch as:

library("aroma.affymetrix");
downloadPackagePatch("aroma.core");

FYI, the writeDataFrame() methods takes argument 'filename' (and
'path') allowing you to name them whatever you wish.

/Henrik