Hi,

I'm new to aroma and bioC in general, so these are probably a very
straightforward questions:

I am using aroma to get QC on some Human Affymetrix Gene arrays.

1. To keep it consistent with previous analyses using RMA pre-
processing (BKG subtraction, quantile normalization and median polish
summarization), can I use the medpolish function instead of RmaPlm?

2. I read in the forum that NUSE plots aren't available when you
summarize using medpolish, is this the case?

3. Is there a vignette/pdf file similar to BioC that lists all the
available functions for aroma?

4. How can I export the RMA pre-processed data matrix to another 3rd
party software?

5. Is there a function for MvA plots?

6. How do I format plots? ie alter range, color etc

Sorry for these newbie questions...

Steve.