I'm getting the dreaded "Exception: Cannot fit target function to
enzyme, because there are no (finite) data points that are unique to
this enzyme" error, that has popped up a number of times on this board
previously.  However the usual problem, that fit(plm) wasn't run isn't
the case here, so I'm stuck.  I've tried to run this the more
automated way:

chipTypes <- c("Mapping250K_Sty", "Mapping250K_Nsp")
name <- 'gsk'
ds <- lapply(chipTypes, function(x)
doCRMAv2("gsk",chipType=x,verbose=-1, plm="RmaCnPlm"))

or the more manual way:

css <- lapply(chipTypes, function(x) AffymetrixCelSet$byName(name,
chipType=x, verbose=T))
css <- lapply(css, function(x) extract(x, !isDuplicated(x)))
print(css)
accs <- lapply(css, AllelicCrosstalkCalibration, model="CRMAv2")
csCs <- lapply(accs, process, verbose=verbose)
print(csCs)
plms <- lapply(csCs, RmaCnPlm, mergeStrands=TRUE, combineAlleles=TRUE)
print(plms)
lapply(plms, fit, verbose=T)
cess <- lapply(plms, getChipEffectSet)
flns <- lapply(cess, FragmentLengthNormalization)
cesns <- lapply(flns, process, verobse=-1)

but either way I end up with something like this:

Error in list(`lapply(flns, process, verobse = -1)` = <environment>,
`lapply.default(flns, process, verobse = -1)` = <environment>,  :

[2010-08-16 14:21:06] Exception: Cannot fit target function to enzyme,
because there are no (finite) data points that are unique to this
enzyme: 1
  at throw(Exception(...))
  at throw.default("Cannot fit target function to enzyme, because
there are no (
  at throw("Cannot fit target function to enzyme, because there are no
(finite)
  at getTargetFunctions.FragmentLengthNormalization(this, verbose =
less(verbose
  at getTargetFunctions(this, verbose = less(verbose))
  at process.FragmentLengthNormalization(X[[1]], ...)
  at FUN(X[[1]], ...)
  at lapply.default(flns, process, verobse = -1)
  at lapply(flns, process, verobse = -1)

Here is the output of sessionInfo():

R version 2.11.1 (2010-05-31)
x86_64-apple-darwin9.8.0

locale:
[1] C

attached base packages:
[1] stats     graphics  grDevices datasets  utils     methods
base

other attached packages:
 [1] preprocessCore_1.10.0  aroma.affymetrix_1.6.0
aroma.apd_0.1.7
 [4] affxparser_1.20.0      R.huge_0.2.0
aroma.core_1.6.0
 [7] matrixStats_0.2.1      R.rsp_0.3.6
R.cache_0.3.0
[10] R.filesets_0.8.2       digest_0.4.2
aroma.light_1.16.0
[13] R.utils_1.4.3          R.oo_1.7.3
R.methodsS3_1.2.0

[1] tools_2.11.1
Warning message:
'DESCRIPTION' file has 'Encoding' field and re-encoding is not
possible

Thanks
Gene