Henrik, that was the solution! When I did 'summaryr(ufl)' the lengths were all zero (or maybe NA?). I had tried generating my own UFLs using the R script, but that clearly didn't work. When I downloaded the files from the link below, everything worked. Thanks for your help!
Gene > > summary(ufl) > > length > Min. : 115 > 1st Qu.: 440 > Median : 598 > Mean : 609 > 3rd Qu.: 771 > Max. :1266 > NA's : 681 > > If not, download the UFL file again from: > > http://aroma-project.org/chipTypes/Mapping250K_Nsp-and-Mapping250K_Sty > -- When reporting problems on aroma.affymetrix, make sure 1) to run the latest version of the package, 2) to report the output of sessionInfo() and traceback(), and 3) to post a complete code example. You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "aroma.affymetrix" group with website http://www.aroma-project.org/. To post to this group, send email to email@example.com To unsubscribe and other options, go to http://www.aroma-project.org/forum/