**
So are we saying that this is fixed?  Becuase I am still having an issue.  I log in via bmc.com/support, it lets me in fine, I click to submit an issue, and it tells me:

"You have reached this page due to not having an ID in the Customer Support System.
Please contact Customer Support for a Valid ID to Access the web.
Thank you for your cooperation."

Is there a trick around this?