From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Tauf Chowdhury
Sent: Tuesday, July 07, 2015 6:16 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Getting duplicate survey mails for the Incidents when
resolved/closed

Do you create a service request automatically when creating an incident or does
the incident originate from SRM? If you have incident surveys turned on as well
as a survey on the SRD, that may be why you get 2 surveys.
Or... Are any other emails being duplicated?

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jul 7, 2015, at 4:10 AM, Abhishek Anand <abhi.masc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Team,
>

> We are getting duplicate survey mails for the Incidents when resolved/closed.
>

> We are in ITSM 8.1.01 version on win platform.
>

> Regards,
>
> Abhishek Anand

Are, and have been for 20 years"