Hi,

Might it not be enough to use arcache to add/change a single user?

Adding a new admin user (I usually use a new user name, but if you know the
request id -e you can update an existing user):
arcache -Ua -d -e 00001500 -n loginname -t server -g "1;" -l1 -p passwd

If you are out of Fixed license, you sometimes need to first delete an
existing record:
arcache -Ud -d -e 0000000000000000x -t server

After I have things up and running I typically reload the user cache. But I
have seen problems with this on 7.6.04 in conjunction with group inheritance:
arreload -u User -f -a adminuser -p adminpassword

Ask the Remedy Licensing Experts (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10/11/12/13):