Hi,

The Request ID is the C1 column in the User-forms Txx-table. You can either
search the User-form, or you can find the xx-number in the arschema table and
check directly in the database.

The request id does not need to exist if you add users, but if you want to
remove a user you need the id.

I presume that the problematic users has License Type = "Fixed", which is
required for administrators?

Ask the Remedy Licensing Experts (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10/11/12/13):