Hi Jason,

Well, Matt gave us 30 days of openness to get the people over.

And apparently 193 persons managed to get into the group...

Not that bad actually compared to the active people of the list ;-)

 Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://www.rrr.se (http://www.rrr.se) (ARSList
MVP 2011)

Ask the Remedy Licensing Experts (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10/11/12/13)
* RRR|Log - Performance issues or elusive bugs? Analyze your Remedy logs
Find these products, and many free tools and utilities, at http://rrr.se
(http://rrr.se)