From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG> on
behalf of Jason Miller <jason.mil...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2017 12:30 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Defined Searches

**
Reading this again I might have answer the wrong question. I was talking about
saving a keyword in a record but I think you are looking how to save a
parameter prompt as in
https://docs.bmc.com/docs/display/public/ars91/Including+parameters+in+saved+or+defined+searches

On Tue, Jan 31, 2017 at 9:20 AM, Jason Miller