Hi,

RRR|Chive might help you. It is free to use but low level. You need to know
exactly what you want to. It uses the modify-date of the records to find which
ones to add/update/remove, so you need to update that column when working at
DB-level. Alternatively you can skip updating the modify-date (C6) column and
RRR|Chive will not touch that record as it would be considered the same in
source/target. You did not say if the cleaning activity happened in the source
or target environment...

https://rrr.se/cgi/index?pg=chive (https://rrr.se/cgi/index?pg=chive)

You might also consider talking to Ben Chernys at
http://www.softwaretoolhouse.com/ (http://www.softwaretoolhouse.com/) as he has
ready made scripts for his commercial Meta-Update to do ITSM migrations. I have
not tried it myself though, but Ben should be able to tell you what he can and
can not do.

Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://www.rrr.se (http://www.rrr.se) (ARSList MVP
2011)

Ask the Remedy Licensing Experts (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10/11/12/13)
* RRR|Log - Performance issues or elusive bugs? Analyze your Remedy logs
Find these products, and many free tools and utilities, at http://rrr.se
(http://rrr.se)
April 19, 2017 9:11 AM, "Amit B"  wrote:

**Hello All,
We are in the middle of upgrading our ITSM . I have one question about data
migration. As we have opted parallel upgrade ,i mean we have build separate
server and took DB backup from current prod and dump it on new server. So
currently existing infra is up & running and lot of data cleanup is happening
based on business requirement but this data cleanup is happening from DB. So my
question is whether DDM will have ability to identify records got modified via
DB ?
Reagrds,
Amit B  _ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are" and have been for 20 years_