From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG> on
behalf of Nicosia, Ryan J. CTR USSOCOM HQ <ryan.nicosia....@socom.mil>
Sent: Wednesday, April 19, 2017 8:14 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: [Non-DoD Source] Re: need input about data migration after Upgrade

I have to disagree.  We used DDM with great success but it does require admin
freeze on all deletion activities of your production environment.  That said,
there are ways to get around that as well but purging the form in question on
your target server and telling DDM to just pull everything over.

Once you get to the point where you are running DDM every few days, the errors
are easy to identify and clean up and you can re-run a specific package as
needed.

Ryan