From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Tauf Chowdhury
Sent: Wednesday, August 9, 2017 9:20 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Smart IT Assigned Person

**
SmartIT is not very extensible unless you use something like Innovation Studio
which allows you to customize (so I've heard) but it's a separate license 🙄.
We've been using filters and creative wording in error messages to enforce some
processes but thankfully we were not heavily customized to begin with.

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 9, 2017, at 10:04 AM, Brittain, Mark