> I, too, was disappointed with the dearth of non-BMC presenters.

We too were disappointed in the number of customer submissions.  If anyone
missed the submission deadline but has a desire to present, please feel free to
send me a direct E-mail with your topic and synopsis.  We still have some
ability to move things around to accommodate customer presentations.  It
doesn't necessarily have to be a development training session - we'd love to
have customers present their honest (but hopefully positive) experience with
BMC products too!

Thanks,

-David J. Easter
Sr. Product Manager, Service Management Business Unit
BMC Software, Inc.

The opinions, statements, and/or suggested courses of action expressed in this
E-mail do not necessarily reflect those of BMC Software, Inc.  My voluntary
participation in this forum is not intended to convey a role as a spokesperson,
liaison or public relations representative for BMC Software, Inc.