David,

Maybe there is an unspoken message that bmc should be listening too.  There
generally is no lack of submissions by non-host presenters.  Since the
advent of the various version 7 products there has been an aura around
Remedy that is disconcerting to some degree.  Last year we gathered over a
100 topics of interest.  This year few if any topics were suggested here.
That in itself is very unusual.

Thoughts to mull over ....

Susan