Thanks, Rick.

I missed you guys, too.   It's nice to see both familiar and new names on
the list.

Thank you, Mr. Easter:
I downloaded the AR System Documentation 7.1 zip file you mentioned in
your response.  It  does work.  :)

Thanks again,
Michelle

Rick Cook <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
10/06/2007 12:10 AM
Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
cc

Subject
Re: BMC Remedy Product Documentation Filenames

**
Michelle, glad to see you back on the list - I've missed you!

Actually, if you're referring to recent patches like 7.0.1 p4, there was a
documented bug on that very issue - a more recent version actually fixes
the links and uses document names.  Not sure if that takes care of the
version you're trying to use, but at least BMC is aware of the problem.