I don't see any of those defects listed as fixed in the Patch 006
Release Notes.  They did fix one that I had encountered - SW00250007; I
hit it in September, but it was already a known defect by then, just
like SW00252898 which I hit in March and they fixed in Patch 004.  There
is a significant lag time (months) between when a defect is accepted and
when it is fixed in a patch.

This is how they told me to search for these:

For your convenience, you can monitor the status of your defect by
logging into the support website and then follow these instructions:

        * Select - View/Update under Issue Management

        * Select - Defect/RFE/CAR tab

        * Select - Search

Christopher Strauss, Ph.D.
Remedy Database Administrator
University of North Texas Computing Center
http://itsm.unt.edu/