I would NEVER suggest that any documentation produced by BMC could be
characterized as "complete."

A more accurate representation might be similar to that applied to OS X 10.5
over the past week by the trade press: "...has more holes than spots" ;-)

Christopher Strauss, Ph.D.
Remedy Database Administrator
University of North Texas Computing Center
http://itsm.unt.edu/