I have a Service Level Target I want to reset when the Stop condition is
met.   In this case, I've set the stop condition to a certain Work Info
Type transaction.
('TR.z1D_Activity_Type' = 11500) OR ('Status' = "Resolved")

When the first part of this stop condition is met I want to generate
another measurement.  I've set up my Goal Reset criteria to do just
that:
('TR.z1D_Activity_Type' = 11500).

So what I've got is that the stop condition generates a new goal.

Here's the problem:  When I implement a SLT to "Reset Goal for Same
Request" the new goal is immediately met when it is generated.  It would
seem that the stop filter(s) are firing when the new goal is generated?

Has anyone encountered/solved this problem?  Using a stop condition to
also reset a SLT goal?

--

Chris Danaceau

703-833-2459

This e-mail and its attachments are confidential and solely for the
intended addressee(s). Do not share or use them without Fannie Mae's
approval. If received in error, contact the sender and delete them.