Julie,

That's a fine thought, but this is an update to the notes (Detailed
Description) field on the hpd:worklog.  I don't want to create a separate
field that users needs to check.  Even if I hide/unhide fields through
workflow its a bit messy not to mention I have many reports that display
the contains of the worklog that would be broken by such a change.  So
good idea, but I don't think its going to work in this instance.

Ben Cantatore
Remedy Administrator
Avon
(914) 935-2946

Julie Rockwood <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
02/21/2008 01:29 PM
Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
cc

Subject
Re: Parsing HTML Inbound Emails

**
Ben,
The Remedy way would be to put it in a view field.
Julie