Ben,

Search the arslist, I've provided in-dept details on how to convert HTML
--> plain text and about 6-8 months ago. I've even posted links of the
HTML -> plain-text converter that we use. You would get a lot of details
around this from my older posts as we have the exact thing in our
system.

Regards,

Neel Gautam

Accenture - Chicago Delivery Centre

.

Core Values:

Stewardship

*

Best People

*

Client Value Creation

*

One Global Network

*

Respect for the Individual

*

Integrity

Neel,

I was trying to figure this out using Remedy, but I think that your
suggestion is really the best way to go with this.  Thanks for the
advice.

Ben Cantatore
Remedy Administrator
Avon
(914) 935-2946

Neel Guatam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Subject

Re: Parsing HTML Inbound Emails

**
Ben,

Always convert HTML --> Plain Text on Submit and then you won't have to
worry about parsing HTML. There are many HTML --> Plain Text 3rd party
tools out there that you can use. Using API calls, you can feed the HTML
to these tools using Run Process action and save the result back to
Plain Text field for the same record using EmailID/Unique ID.

Hope this helps,