From: Warren Baltimore <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Wednesday, June 4, 2008 11:31:02 AM
Subject: Re: ARS 7

**
Brad, in my experience, the upgrade from ars 6.3 to 7.x was quite simple.  BUT,
from what I have heard about ITSM, I wouldn't think of Helpdesk 5.6 to the
current ITSM suite as an upgrade, but more of a new installation!

That being said, I'd probably talk with some of the folks on this list about
that in great detail.  It may well be worth your time....

Warren