________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Lister Account
Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2008 1:07 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Operational Catalog Examples

** Is that included as part of the package?  I was under the impression
that the DSL was a separate product.

On 6/4/08, Rick Cook <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

        ** That would be the Definitive Software Library (DSL), which is
provided by BMC with the ITSM 7 suite.

        Rick

        On Wed, Jun 4, 2008 at 12:12 PM, Naveen Kaushik