http://itsm.unt.edu/

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Richard Copits
Sent: Friday, June 06, 2008 9:04 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Java question....

**

I've heard several different things on this so I thought I'd ask the
list.

What version of the Java software is needed for 7.1 - it it the JDK
software

and is it the latest version or is a special version needed? Thanks.

Portions of this message may be confidential under an exemption to
Ohio's public records law or under a legal privilege. If you have
received this message in error or due to an unauthorized transmission or
interception, please delete all copies from your system without
disclosing, copying, or transmitting this message.

html___