Java 1.5 = Java 5.0.  They changed the numbering mechanism starting with
v5/1.5.  Sort of like Solaris did when they went from 2.6 to 7.0 (which was
really 2.7).

Anyway, like Chris said, any 1.5 version above _12 will probably work, and
there's probably no reason to not get the most current one of those.  But
unless you like a challenge and the occasional surprise, you might avoid
Java 6 for now.

Rick