The DSL forms are installed as part of the other ITSM apps, there is no
separate installation.

The data, however, needs to be loaded. This can be done during an ITSM app
installation (one of the options is to install DSL data).

If you look at the Remedy patch download page on the BMC site you can find
DSL data patches there.