To clarify; the entry points listed on the home page are controlled
based on which servers you authenticate against.  When logging in
through the mid-tier, the preference server defined in the mid-tier
config page is used to retrieve the list of servers you will
authenticate against.  If you have multiple servers listed in the
'Server List' field on your preference record, you will show entry
points for all the listed server against which you successfully
authenticate, even if two of the servers are in fact the same server.

Axton Grams