John - it sounds like your user may be missing a dll - there is a KB
entry on BMC support site 18217 that says:

Do a find for this .dll: CRQE.dll (it s/b in the same path as listed
below if not adjust the path as needed.)

Then run the following from your command line to register this dll.

regsvr32 "C:\program files\common files\Crystal
Decisions\2.0\bin\CRQE.dll"

This may not be exactly what is missing, but that's where I would be
looking.

Hope this helps.

Candace DeCou

DOI Remedy Systems Analyst
Verizon Business
Office:  (408) 371-1112

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Verizon Business - global capability, personal accountability.

This e-mail is strictly confidential and intended only for use by the
addressee unless otherwise indicated