And don't try to use it in production.  Still significant performance
impacts.  We have QA and production environments that are identical except
that QA is all VMs and Prod is native OS.  Prod performance screams while QA
is unacceptably sluggish (if it wer a production system).

Regards,
Chuck Baldi