Hi All

I have a question on SLM. On our system we have two companies, the SLA is
currently only implemented for one company. Ok the question
In about 5% of the Incidents the SLM Status field is not getting updated
properly. The SLM Status field shows No Service Target Assigned, even though
the table above the Service Targets table shows, the targets being met or
missed or whatever correctly. The SLM Module seems to be working properly, the
appropriate notifications are being sent out properly, but the SLM Status field
is not getting updated properly.
Anyone have any ideas why this should be happening. Also in some instances when
the ticket is assigned from one company to another and back again, sometimes
the SLM Status field shows No Service Target Assigned, although there should
be. It looks like, say that the SLA is defined for company A and not company B.
when a ticket is assigned to company A, the SLA gets attached, when it is
re-assigned to company B it gets detached, but if the ticket is then
re-assigned back to company A, the SLA does not get attached properly.

Any ideas or suggestions would as always be most welcome.
Many thanks in advance.

ARS 7.0.1
SLM 7.1
Oracle 10