(651) 247-6766-cell
(651) 695-8577-fax
john.sundb...@kineticdata.com

On Mar 28, 2009, at 11:24 AM, Chris Danaceau wrote:

Was there a Manager who asked you to do that who now thinks he understands how it works?

--
Chris Danaceau
AttivaSoft Solutions Architect

________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) on behalf of John
Sent: Sat 3/28/2009 12:00 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: SLM Question

A little SLM fun I did 2 years ago or so:

http://img.skitch.com/20090328-1b4nax88g5nyhiiwn687nybi9f.jpg

-John

--
John David Sundberg
235 East 6th Street, Suite 400B

On Mar 27, 2009, at 11:24 PM, Shafqat Ayaz wrote:

Hi All

I have a question on SLM. On our system we have two companies, the SLA
is currently only implemented for one company. Ok the question
In about 5% of the Incidents the SLM Status field is not getting
updated properly. The SLM Status field shows No Service Target
Assigned, even though the table above the Service Targets table shows,
the targets being met or missed or whatever correctly. The SLM Module
seems to be working properly, the appropriate notifications are being
sent out properly, but the SLM Status field is not getting updated
properly.
Anyone have any ideas why this should be happening. Also in some
instances when the ticket is assigned from one company to another and
back again, sometimes the SLM Status field shows No Service Target
Assigned, although there should be. It looks like, say that the SLA is
defined for company A and not company B. when a ticket is assigned to
company A, the SLA gets attached, when it is re-assigned to company B
it gets detached, but if the ticket is then re-assigned back to
company A, the SLA does not get attached properly.

Any ideas or suggestions would as always be most welcome.
Many thanks in advance.

ARS 7.0.1
SLM 7.1
Oracle 10