From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Nall, Roger
Sent: Friday, April 24, 2009 3:40 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Capture Client Version

**
All,

Can someone tell me what variable is sent through the login that tells us what
client version a user is operating from? We have a situation where we are
capturing $VERSION$ for each user. This is showing some users as using 6.3 when
they say they have installed 7.1. These are remote users and there is no other
way to verify client versions.

Thanks,

Roger A. Nall
Manager, OSSNMS Remedy