From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of strauss
Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 2009 8:33 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Email server reference

**

Here is what I have set in my 7.5 server Email Notification Web Path :

https://arsweb8.ars.unt.edu:8443/arsys

(In my past experience, putting a trailing "/" after /arsys results in a
double "//" in the email notification, so it is definitely a related
setting.

Here are several notification URLS from the 7.5 server:

https://arsweb8.ars.unt.edu:8443/arsys/servlet/ViewFormServlet?form=NTE%3aNo
tifier&server=remedy7.ars.unt.edu&eid=NTS000000332045

Incident INC000000024471 has been assigned to your group 'ABN Support'.

https://arsweb8.ars.unt.edu:8443/arsys/servlet/ViewFormServlet?form=NTE%3aNo
tifier&server=remedy7.ars.unt.edu&eid=NTS000000332033

Incident INC000000024461 ownership has been set to your group 'Desktop
Support'.

https://arsweb8.ars.unt.edu:8443/arsys/servlet/ViewFormServlet?form=NTE%3aNo
tifier&server=remedy7.ars.unt.edu&eid=NTS000000332371

Low Incident INC000000024472 assigned to your group (Libraries Helpdesk)  as
Incident Manager, has been escalated.

They work as expected (when you have an appropriate account on the server).

Christopher Strauss, Ph.D.
Call Tracking Administration Manager
http://itsm.unt.edu/