From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Victor Olufowobi
Sent: Wednesday, December 02, 2009 6:48 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Cannot get an output from Service filter

**

Hello Listers,

I'm probably doing something wrong but I can't figure it out

I created an Active Link to trigger a Service filter which in turn will
trigger a filter guide.
The AL will pass input parameters to the filter and receive an output upon
completion.

The problem is that I am unable to receive the output (I keep getting NULL).
The arfilter.log indicates that all the filters actions are executed
successfully

Could someone point me to the right direction ?

Victor

Are"_