For the purposes of my program, I used the time you specified as 'start' as
the server start time....just to make everything 'even' :)

  _____

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Jason Miller
Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2010 2:30 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: AR System Clients and API's

** Not only that but the fire time of an interval Escalation is dependent on
the ARS start up time.  The amount of error increases the larger the
interval.  One minute intervals would not be off no matter when the server
started but what about an interval of 3 days?

Maybe the Interval timeline could be dragged left or right so any start time
could be modeled?