Hi Kevin,
Yes... Company B is a customer and they also use Remedy. So they want to be
able to send us email updates to valid INC's on our side.
The problem is they have a INC on their side for the same issue they created
with us. So their Subject line says "INC1234 - Update, etc".
INC1234 on our side is a closed invalid INC totally unrelated to their
company and their issue. My answer was "We HAVE to have the correct INC
number for Remedy to correctly find and update the valid INC on our side.We
don't care what THEIR INC number is. As long as they send us invalid INC
numbers, Remedy can't read their minds." If Company B can't send us the
correct INC #, then I am stuck. GIGO - right? :-)

Thanks,

Jase