Robert,

This is a 7.0.01 server.
The Plugin logs don't even get written. So absolutely nothing. This is a
new installation so no other webservice.dll anywhere else.
as for
Server-Plugin-Alias: ARSYS.ARF.WEBSERVICE ARSYS.ARF.WEBSERVICE
<Servername>:<Portnumber>
No we do not have that in our ar.conf.  Never saw that one before.  Is
that required for 7.0.01?

Thank you,

Pascale Boyer
Remedy Technical Lead & Developer
Daimler Trucks North America LLC
Montgomery Park,  9th floor
Portland, OR 97210 U.S.A

Phone:503-745-6569
Email:pascale.bo...@daimler.com

http://www.daimler-trucksnorthamerica.com

robert.mole...@gmail.com
Sent by: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
09/07/2010 01:29 PM
Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
cc

Subject
Re: unable to use webservices on new installation - WebService.dll: The
specified module could not be found.

** Hi Pascale;

First I'm assuming that the other plugins are working OK as you mention
the plugin service is running... It would be suggested that you "check
them all" to ensure that one is not hanging up the others...

does the ar.crg file have:
Server-Plugin-Alias: ARSYS.ARF.WEBSERVICE ARSYS.ARF.WEBSERVICE
<Servername>:<Portnumber>

Are there stray copies of WebService.dll laying around?

For my 7.5+ systems there is not any entry as "Plugin: WebService.dll" in
the config file - just the alias as mentioned above...

Lastly - what does the plugin server log show?

HTH
Robert