Found it .. and rebooting the server now...
Hope this fix it

Thank you,

Pascale Boyer
Remedy Technical Lead & Developer
Daimler Trucks North America LLC
Montgomery Park,  9th floor
Portland, OR 97210 U.S.A

Phone:503-745-6569
Email:pascale.bo...@daimler.com

http://www.daimler-trucksnorthamerica.com

frederick.w.gro...@xo.com
Sent by: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
09/07/2010 02:10 PM
Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
cc

Subject
Re: unable to use webservices on new installation - WebService.dll: The
specified module could not be found.

Control Panel -> System

Or

Right Click  My Computer and choose Properties (and then the Advanced tab)