I would revise that to say that a problem is if the refrigerator repeatedly
falls on others, that's a problem..if it keeps falling after it falls on the
first person (through the earth into the core), it's just a continuation of
the same incident.

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Joe D'Souza
Sent: Friday, September 10, 2010 9:18 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: diff b/w .. Incident ..problem..change

**

When you are walking on the street, if a refrigerator falls on your head,
its an incident.. :-)

If that refrigerator keeps falling thereafter, it kind of becomes a problem
:-)

Whatever you might do for that refrigerator not to fall in the future,
without risking any other casualty, is called a change.. :-)

Sorry Pavan, its Friday and that's the best example I could think without
posting a Friday Humor thread and yet kind of explain what the difference is
between those 3 entities...

Joe