I am posting this on behalf of the recruiter below - please do not
contact me or reply to the list, contact her directly.

------------------------

Permanent 120K -150K Package - Senior Remedy Developer for Global
Managed Services/Outsourcing Organisation.
Sponsorship is available for overseas candidates.
Location is Sydney, Australia
Requirement:  Must have 3-5 Years Remedy ITSM 7.x and AR 7.x hands-on
Development experience.
UNIX, Oracle, Java , Adobe Flash programming skill would be highly
regarded.

Contact:
Lydia Peisley
SENIOR CONSULTANT - FINITE IT RECRUITMENT SOLUTIONS
lyd...@finite.com.au
LEVEL 31, AUSTRALIA SQUARE, 264-278 GEORGE STREET, SYDNEY, NSW 2000
TEL:  DIRECT +61 02 8243 6848    SWITCH +61 02 8243 6868  FAX +61 02
8243 6866     WWW.FINITE.COM.AU