From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Atul Vohra
Sent: Monday, March 28, 2011 5:53 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Overlay and custom in 7.6.4

"But if you had had to convert the base to custom you could easily open the
object in Best practice mode and use save as, the object will be created as
custom "

Is there a way that this can be done using BPCU (?). I am having trouble
getting it to run successfully. My case is - I imported form X from 7.6.3
version on to a 7.6.4 and want it to show as custom. But want to see if this
can be done without manually going through each form and doing a save as.

If  BPCU is possible can I please get the command to run to change form X to
custom? Also what would be in the hash file (so confused).

Thanks

Atul Vohra