From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Martinez, Marcelo A
Sent: Thursday, October 06, 2011 3:46 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: old Remedy data retrieval

Hello listers,
So I have a requirement from our legal dept to retrieve details from an old
Remedy incident ticket. I'm looking at possible ways of achieving this.  I have
the old database but no longer have the server. The system used to be
ARS6.3/ITSM5.5  Win2k/SQL2005. I have the old ticket number...

I was thinking of building a vendor form to utilize the view = dbo.HPD_HelpDesk
, but unsure how successful this will be.  Maybe there is a better way? I'll
start playing with this next week.

If you have been tasked with something similar in the past, please chime in..

Thank you,
Marcelo