If they are having an MS salesperson in then maybe you need to have a BMC
salesperson in as well ... Apples to Apples

Fred

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Rick Cook
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2012 1:24 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Remedy ITSM Versus Microsoft Service Center System Manager

**

Remedy is far more mature on its processes and how the software supports them.
Compare the CMDBs under the covers for a real good example.  MS apps are aimed
at the SMB stack for now.  Not sure how they would scale.  Don't let the focus
be on the GUI - focus on comparing internals, like how would one customize the
apps or the structure?

Rick