Hi Misi,
But in your experience how do you do when it is for budgeting purposes,
these are custom applications that have not been used before and they need
to provision the licenses needed for the future load ... you say the only
way to have a number close to reality is based only in previous usage
analysis?
Regards,
Mauricio