Hi Claire;

I suggest you to go direct to the user form and query by License type and try
to override what you did, also as Tauf says, go to CTM People permission form
and query records for the users you modified, and manually delete duplicate
records if any.

Cheers

Hugo Ruesga
Systems Software Consultant / BMC Certified
Enviado desde mi iPad