Nice.

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Misi Mladoniczky
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2012 1:46 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: License analysis utitily to run locally

Hi,

I have the filters already downloadable. Just type in the thresholds you want
for AR and the various applications, and you can download the filters needed.

A regular form is also included that will record any breach of your thresholds.

Review the details and download here: http://www.rrr.se/cgi/licnotify

Products from RRR Scandinavia (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10/11):