From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Howard Richter
Sent: Saturday, May 25, 2013 8:34 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: arreload on arserver/itsm 7.6.4 (Safe to use)

Also can an arreload be done for one user (with no password ) and how?

Hbr

Sent from my iPhone 5

On May 25, 2013, at 8:24 PM, "Richter, Howard (CEI - Atlanta)"
<howard.rich...@coxinc.com> wrote:

**

All,

As you can see working on a long weekend, no time off for the minions.

I am working with a vendor on a license monitoring tool and he thinks that
some of the bad data I am seeing is due to the user cache and he thinks that
a arreload might work.

However, I remember doing this in the past on 7.6.1 and causing issues with
my users app licneses.

So any ideas, or is arreload -u User safe to use on a 7.6.4 (arserver/itsm)
system.

Howard

 <http://www.coxenterprises.com/> <image001.gif>

Howard Richter, Remedy Administrator

6205 Peachtree Dunwoody Road, Atlanta, GA 30328-4524

Email = howard.rich...@coxinc.com

Office = 678.645.4633, Cell = 404.226.2745

Cox Innovation Agent (CIA)

<image002.png>
<http://innovation.coxenterprises.com/ideas/Badge%20Library/Badge20-Lg.png>
<image003.png>
<http://innovation.coxenterprises.com/ideas/Badge%20Library/Badge50-Lg.png>
<image004.png>

Submit your idea today for a chance to earn a badge and be entered into a
monthly drawing for a $10 gift card.
Submit your idea: http://innovation.coxenterprises.com/
<http://innovation.coxenterprises.com/ideas> ideas
View your badges: http://innovation.coxenterprises.com/ideas/SitePages/